Spotters Sunglasses Grit with the Crown Glass Lens
Do you want a pair of Spotters sunglasses with a glass lens, giving you a modern, fashionable look? The Spotters Grit sunglasses will be your perfect choice then. The glasses fit bigger heads and feature slim temples which provides a string and firm grip without exerting too much pressure or fatigue. The ergonomic arm ensures that balance is perfect and the glass lenses provide you with great coverage. Spotters Grit are especially ideal for those with larger heads. With Armour as the frame material and Crown glass as the lens material, this pair of Grit polarised sunglasses is definitely a good option.
Features and Specifications
- Model : Spotters Grit – Glass Lens
- Offers you complete protection from the harsh sun rays
- Firm yet comfortable grip designed for big heads
- Can be worn at all outdoor events
- Polarised – great for cutting glare
- Lens Material: Crown Glass
- Frame Material: Armour
Material for this particular model is Armour which is a thermoplastic that offers high fatigue strength yet is lightweight. This material is injected into the frame moulds, where it retains the shape. As a wearer, you enjoy both comfort and style.
Known for their accurate precious, Crown glass is a lightweight material which offers a resistance to stress, expansion and thermal shock. Plus, the lens features a low value of refractive index and reduces dispersion and ensures a sharp, clear image.
Spotters harden their Crown glass; if they experience a blow, they break into large pieces which are contained by an internal polarising film. Thus, you suffer from no injuries.
- Spotters sunglasses Grit model ensure a comfortable but firm grip especially to those with larger heads. The temples are thin and will easily fit under headwear.
- Using Armour as the frame material, the glasses are lightweight and can be comfortably worn for prolonged periods.
- Spotters Grit sunglasses offer the best vision when compared to other lens material. With lens made from Crown glass, the vision is sharper, clear and natural, and does not strain your eyes. Plus, the lens also resists scratches, which makes them durable.
- If the lens suffers from an impact, you will not be hurt. They are hardened because of which all broken pieces are contained in a polarising film.
- Spotters Grit sunglasses can be used for any outdoor event and are the most preferable choice when playing sports.
- Polarised lenses cut glare so not only are spotters Grit sunnies perfect for any outdoor activity they are fantastic fishing sunglasses as glare is cut from the water’s surface allowing you to see clearer and deeper beneath.
- Get the Spotters Grit sunglasses and enjoy their comfortable, yet firm grip!