Snapper Sinker Mould Combo For Sale - Seahorse
1oz, 2oz, 3oz OR 4oz 8oz 12oz
Nowadays, fishing equipment is becoming ever more high-tech. Obtaining the best gear is often necessary, especially when you consider the elite standards of new fishing reels and rods. To help cut back on costs, you can start by making your very own snapper sinkers with our snapper sinker mould for sale – it will also feel incredibly rewarding to develop new expertise.
To handle your production, all you need is one of our Seahorse snapper sinker moulds for sale. We sell two models 1-2-3oz or 4-8-12oz.
A Seahorse Snapper Sinker mould will let you handle your own production by clamping the mechanism in place (usually using a vice) and pouring molten lead into the compartments of the sinker mould. Once the mixture has cooled, your sinkers will be good to go.
Features and Specifications
- Bicycle-spoke design to form ideal holes
- Manufactured in Australia
- Molten metal sealed securely within mould when clamped.
Note: Price is for one snapper sinker mould only. Choose either the small or large model when ordering. Prices vary depending on the size you choose to order.
Model Specific Info
Large Snapper Sinker Mould
This particular model of snapper sinker mould is what you require to produce heavier snapper sinkers. Each pour will create two 4oz, two 8oz, and one 12oz sinker.
Small Snapper Sinker Mould
The small mould will yield two 1oz, two 2oz, and one 3oz sinker with every pour.
- Excellent value for money over time and you get five snapper sinkers from each pour.
- Seahorse has engineered the mould with a bicycle-spoke design to create the perfect hole for each sinker.
- Save money by controlling the production of your own sinkers, you can cut back on the costs of paying for them pre-moulded at local fishing tackle shop prices. Simply pour molten metal into the mould in your clamped sinker mould. Wait for the mixture to cool and you will be left with your new gear.
Snapper sinkers can be created quickly with just a little molten metal. Lower the cost of acquiring snapper sinkers by making your own instead. This mould is now available for sale from the Fishing Tackle Shop. Buy one today and start saving.