Sea Dog Horizontal Rod Racks (Rod Rak)
We say it a lot here at Fishing Tackle Shop, but an organised angler saves money and catches more fish. There is no better way to stay organised than storing your expensive rods conveniently and safely. Keeping them high off the ground protects them from the kids who just can’t wait to play marlin fishing or sword fights with your $500 flick stick. It will be much harder for your dog, who it just so happens has a taste for EVA, to chew your grips to shreds. You will also avoid driving the car over them. There is a litany of reasons for you to order your Sea Dog Horizontal Rod Racks immediately.
While protection is certainly the main consideration, convenience is another. Preparing and packing up pre and post fishing is made a heck of a lot easier. A place for everything and everything in its place. No rummaging, no searching. Your rods are there in full view, easy to see and easy to manage.
Your Sea Dog Horizontal Fishing Rod Racks will also look great. You can display your arsenal of rods with pride. They will look great in the shed but even better in the pool room where they can prompt many a fish tale about the ones that got away and the ones that didn’t.
This is a very inexpensive way to mount and store your fishing rods. The racks are very simple to install, strong and look great. They are very affordable and, what’s more, they’re home grown Aussie made. Grab a set or two and get mounting.
Features and Specifications
- Six rod racks in each box (Each pair holds 3 rods so this = total of 9 rod capacity)
- Included 12 x 30mm 8 gauge screws
- UV Stabilised Injection Moulded Polypropylene material construction
- No assembly required other than fixing and mounting to your wall.
- 70mm rod spacing between each division
- Australian made
Note: Images for illustration only – rod/reel sets not included
- Gets your rods up of the floor and out of the way.
- A designated spot for your rods makes storage and access easier and faster.
- A convenient way to store you rod collection.
- Keeps them out of the way so accidental breakages are completely avoided.
- Apart from the practical, it is a great way to display your fishing rod arsenal.
- Very easy to install and can be fixed to any wall of just about any material
If you want to see your valuable rods last a heck of a lot longer, store them properly with Sea Dog Horizontal Rod Racks. Available in a pack you can mount them a store up to 9 rods with the one pack. Great Aussie ideas and innovation. Grab a set or two now.