RoboCup Rod holder and Cup Holder (all in 1)
Keep all your fishing rods, tools, and gear in one place – store your drinks without any chances of a spill and keep your valuable belongings safely so that you do not lose them with the RoboCup.
The RoboCup is both a cup holder and rod holder, combined into one product. It is basically a portable caddy which holds your fishing gear along with some other items such as keys, glasses, flashlight phone and drinks.
Offering you convenience, RoboCup does not have to be assembled. Just clamp open the jaws with springs to hold your products in place.
The best part is that you can use RoboCup for not just fishing, but other activities as well such as paddle sports, boating, camping, and hunting. You can also take the RoboCup with you when you go out on the beach, play golf, have fun time at the pool, or an energetic day at the gym. Hey! And what about if you are a tradie? Well grab your self a robo cup holder and attach it to beams and more whilst you work on on a construction site or place of work.
Features and Specifications
- Durable and strong, but lightweight
- Robust design
- Easy to clean product
- Comes with several configurations which can be modified to hold your fishing gear, drinks and more
- Can be clamped to both flat and round surfaces
- The base can be unscrewed for holding fishing rods
- Springs are coated with zinc, offering a resistance to rust
- Made from special polymers
- Weight: 377g
- Dimensions: 23 x 17 x 16 cm
Note: Price is for 1 only. Choose preferred colour when ordering
- RoboCup can hold your fishing gear such as rod and reel combos or your drinks which you can access easily.
- RoboCup is lightweight, which makes it easy to carry with you whenever you go on a fishing journey.
- Cleaning the product is easy and does not require a lot of time or effort.
- RoboCup has versatile uses and can be used during many activities such as boating, fishing, camping, beach going, at a work place indoor or outdoor, on the rails of a lawn mower and so on.
- No tools are required for assembly; you just have to squeeze open the jaws prior to use.
Buy the RoboCup today and make fishing or your day in the outdoors more convenient!