Owner SJ41 Stinger Jigger Hooks
Anglers who are into jig fishing are well aware of the fact that jigging hooks play a huge role in ensuring the efficiency of the jigging process. The better the hook is when it comes to quality, the more precise the catch would be.
Owner SJ41 Stinger Jigger Hook is a sharp needle-point jig hook that is coated with premium quality titanium. The hook is not as heavy as its other counterparts and is considered ideal in the hook rigging process on large saltwater poppers, minnows and jigs
The Owner SJ41 Stinger Jigger Hook is also suitable for live baiting. The reason behind this is that this hook is a lot stronger than other medium weight hooks that are available in the market these days.
The Owner SJ41 Hooks has a shorter re-curve shank. The super sharp needle point ensures an easier catch. The vacuum tinned finishing assists with the hook avoiding corrosion in the saltwater. This retro style jigging hook is suitable for fitting stick baits and bigger poppers for Dogtooth jigging, GT fishing, or wherever the hook’s strength is considered sufficient. The Owner SJ41 Stinger Jigger Hooks are one of the strongest single lure hooks in the market these days. They come in small pocket sized packs for easy carrying.
Features and Specifications
- Shorter Forged shank on the hook
- 3 degree welded eye to prevent fraying of line or cord and for extra strength
- Sharp needle point for precision
- Special vacuum tinned finishing
- Extra Heavy
- Suitable for rigging on large stick baits, poppers, minnows or jigging lures. Can also be used as a live bait hook.
Note: Price is for 1 packet – Images only for illustration purpose. Price varies depending on size selected.
Quantity of hooks per packet
- 5/0 = 4 hooks
- 7/0 = 3 hooks
- 9/0 = 3 hooks
- 11/0 = 3 hooks
- 13/0 = 2 hooks
- Ideal hook for jigging purposes with unbeatable efficiency.
- Big sized welded ring, handy for tying a Kevlar cord or mono line.
- Suitable to be used in different situations with its premium strength.
- The super glossy titanium finishing along with the long sharp point makes the hook pierce effortlessly as it has no problem in sinking underwater. It sinks in with almost no minimal line pressure.
Upgrade your hooks and Purchase a packet of Owner SJ41 Hooks that we have for sale today here at fishing tackle shop.