Land and Sea Adrenalin 3mm Neoprene Dive Sox
Diving and snorkelling is one of the most thrilling activities on the face of the planet. But as fun as this can be, the sport is not without its risks. In particular, feet and ankles can receive painful abrasions and blisters from the use of fins or flippers. Thankfully, there is a simple and affordable solution in the form of Adrenalin Dive socks from Land and Sea.
To make these dive socks as light and effective as possible, Adrenalin has implemented a three-piece construction system formed by flatlock stitching and waterproof glue. This design approach will ensure that the socks will last you over countless dive or snorkelling trips.
These 3mm neoprene dive socks are three times thicker than the 1mm surf sox version. That extra thickness will provide extra heat, comfort, and protection. Neoprene is the predominant material in these socks and a key factor in their effectiveness.
Features and Specifications
- Abrasion protection
- Flatlock stitching
- Ideal for use with dive fins or snorkelling flippers
- Produced from high-quality 3mm neoprene
- Three-piece construction
|Sock Size||= Mens||= Ladies|
|Extra Small||Mens 5-6||Ladies 7-8|
|Small||Mens 6-7||Ladies 8-9|
|Medium||Mens 8-9||Ladies 10-11|
|Large||Mens 9-10||Ladies 11-13|
|Extra Large||Mens 11-12||Ladies 13-15|
- Neoprene rubber allows for the dive socks to keep your feet warm, comfortable, and protected.
- The socks are worn inside dive fins to protect against abrasive damage to feet and ankles and reduce the risk of getting blisters.
- An innovative three-piece construction system sees flatlock stitching combined with waterproof glue for supreme effectiveness.
- The 3mm thickness provides additional protection and cushioning compared to the 1mm version.
The risk of using dive fins or flippers is that they can inflict painful damage to your ankles and feet. Adrenalin dive socks are an inexpensive solution to prevent painful abrasions or blisters from ever happening. Order your set of Adrenalin dive Sox today from the Fishing Tackle Shop.