Beach Worming Pliers
These Beach worming pliers are perfect for catching sea worms and will also prove invaluable for removing small lures or hooks from the fish you catch. Avoid the risk of de-hooking and protect your hands from injury.
These pliers are perfect for beach worming, as they can easily catch fresh bait worms directly from the beach due to the small nylon teeth on the plier’s head. All you need is some old bait to tempt seaworms out from beneath the sand. Then it’s just a matter of using the worming pliers to pluck them straight out.
Included is a steel spring to ensure that the worming pliers always stay open and ready for use, and this is also beneficial for when you have to rapidly remove a lure from the mouth of your latest catch.
Features and Specifications
- Constructed from high-grade plastic
- Spring-loaded in an open position
- Ideal for catching beach worms easily
- Made from high-grade material for lightness and strength.
- The pliers will always remain open and ready to use because of the stainless steel spring.
- Snatch fresh sea worms straight from the sand with pliers explicitly designed for that purpose.
Beach worming pliers are a piece of essential fishing equipment for those collecting their own beach worms for bait and for all other anglers to remove lures safely. Order now from the Fishing Tackle Shop, and we will strive to dispatch in one business day.