BALL BEARING SWIVELS WITH SNAP
Ball bearing swivels featuring a snap are considered an essential item of terminal tackle connections around game fishing circles in terms of effectiveness and durability. Unlike the common barrel swivels and crane swivels, ball bearing swivels are designed to withstand forces exerted by larger and more persistent game fish while eliminating line twist and minimizing line fatigue and wear.
What differentiates the ball bearing swivels from the standard swivels is the added use of ball bearings in their design. By using ball bearings, these swivels are stronger, freer to move and twist smoothly while mitigating line twist.
The smoother action of ball bearing swivels allows for unobstructed line movement. As a result, they can handle tremendous amount of pressure from big fish without failing because of friction.
The snap that comes fitted to the ball bearing swivel is firm and secure attachment that won’t fail under extreme pressure or conditions. Also, with the added bonus of snap is, it becomes really easy to switch between lures or lines depending on the fish you are aiming for. Just snap the swivel to your reel and start catching plenty of fish.
Bulk Discount - Save Up to 25%
- Order Between 4-9 assorted packets and receive 15% off our ticket price.
- Order 10 or more assorted packets and receive 25% off our ticket price.
Features and Specifications
- Size ( See our chart below) Price is for 1 packet only and prices vary depending on size / brand chosen.
- Quantity (See chart below)
- Among the best swivels available
- Very durable
- Can handle tremendous pressure
- Designed for larger fishes
- Change rigs and lure quickly and easily
- Easy to attach so you can extend your rig in seconds and not waste valuable fishing time
Note: Image for illustration only. Differences may occur between brands and sizes
|Swivel Size||Break Rating (Approx)||Pieces supplied in 1 packet||Best Suited for use with|
|Size 4 Black Magic Brand||37kg||6pcs||Line Class 10kg|
|Size 5 Black Magic Brand||65kg||5pcs||Line Class 15kg|
|Size 7 Black Magic Brand||90kg||4pcs||Line Class 24kg|
|Size 8 Black Magic Brand||160kg||3pcs||Line Class 37kg|
|Size 5 Ocean Stream IFS||70kg||3pcs||Medium Line Class (8-15kg)|
|Size 6 Ocean Stream IFS||90kg||3pcs||Med-Heavy line class (15-24kg approx)|
|Size 7 Ocean Stream IFS||130kg||3pcs||Heavier line class (24-37kg approx)|
|Size 3 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 4kg|
|Size 4 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 6kg|
|Size 5 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 8kg|
|Size 6 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 10kg|
|Size 7 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 15kg|
|Size 8 Black Pete Brand||-||2pcs||Line Class 24kg|
|Size 3 Owner Brand||80lb||5pcs||Line Class 6-8kg|
|Size 4 Owner Brand||100lb||5pcs||Line Class 10kg|
|Size 5 Owner Brand||125lb||5pcs||Line Class 15kg|
|Size 6 Owner Brand||160lb||4pcs||Line Class 15-24kg|
|Size 7 Owner Brand||200lb||3pcs||Line Class 24-37kg|
- The snap on the ball bearing swivel makes it easy to snap on a new fishing rig or lure
- Essential connection point for game fishing rigs, favoured among game fishers for ease of use on the water
- Change lures and rigs quickly, easily with full confidence of security
- The highly efficient ball bearing swivel eliminates tangles and twisting on the line
- Favored among game fishers as solid dependable terminal tackle that is less likely to fail!
When you’re targeting hard fighting fish, you want the best terminal tackle available, Ball Bearing Swivels with Snap won’t let you down, add some to your rig today!