AFN Australian Fish ID Guide – Popular edition Fish Identification Book
The Australian Fishing Network or AFN as we all know them, are responsible for a huge range of fantastic multi-media products that are all geared to helping us become better anglers. The AFN Australian Fish Guide – Popular edition is still topping the list as the ideal guide for identifying fish. This must have reference for every angler not only helps you become a master at identifying species, it also gives you critical information about how to find and target individual fish species.
This edition now includes a detailed guide on what baits to use where and when for each species featured in the book. You will also gain critical information from the experts about rigs, fish habits and habitat, fish geographical distribution information and, of course, beautiful, accurate and detailed illustration to assist you in identifying species. While great for the beginner or newbie to fishing, this publication is targeted at all anglers, from the weekend dangler to the serious, experienced sports angler.
Don’t for a moment think this is a book to adorn a bookshelf. This is a practical useful guide that should be seen more as a text book, frequently referenced as used frequently to improve your skills and knowledge as an angler.
This is a fishing book no angler should be without. Affordably priced and beautifully presented, the AFN Australian Fish Guide – Popular edition will make the perfect gift for the anglers in your family, regardless of the levels of skill and experience. It’s available now and selling fast here at Fishing Tackle Shop.
Features and Specifications
- Author: Frank Prokop
- Illustrations: Trevor Hawkins
- Fishing rigs: Geoff Wilson
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 144
- Publisher: Australian Fishing Network (AFN)
- Dimensions (cm): 26.5cm x 20cm x 1.0cm
- Great to have on hand to identify a fish you may not be familiar with.
- An ideal reference to help you rig for targeting specific species and contains details of salt and fresh water species.
- Provides information on baits, locations, habitat and fishing technique with a brilliant, easy to follow lay out with step by step instructions for targeting species.
- Helps the angler become proficient at identifying species.
The AFN Australian Fish Guide, popular edition, is jam packed full of great pictures and information to help all anglers become experts at identifying and targeting species. This Fish identification book is even more comprehensive than the last. Put one in your shopping basket now.