Undersea Zap Speargun For Sale
Let us get straight to the point. If you are looking for an entry-level speargun that is affordable, boasts excellent quality and is made in Australia, then you have come to the right listing. We present to our the Undersea Zap Speargun for sale.
Undersea is a long-running Australian watersports manufacturer who has been in existence since 1947, just after the end of world war II. Since this time they have produced many a quality product for the spearfisherman and it all starts with ZAP, their entry-level speargun for sale.
Undersee ensures quality by building the gun with a solid fluoro butt, stainless steel shaft and trigger mechanism. The black and yellow neon colour scheme will even help you to find the gun if you accidentally drop it in the water. Zap Spearguns are highly effective and available at a recreational price tag.
There are three sizes in the Zap Speargun range including a 750, 1000 and 1400 model. Find out more information below on each model in the features and specifications and via our handy buying guide sections.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Zap
- Brand: Undersea
- Stylish black body
- Fluoro coloured tip and load pad
- Three prong spear tip
- 5/16 inch spear shaft
- Entry level affordable speargun
Note: Multiple images are for illustration only. Price is for one single Zap, and the price will depend on which size model you decide to select in our ordering menu.
Undersea Zap Speargun Buying Guide
ZAP 750 is the first speargun model available in this affordable range. In terms of length, the gun measures a distance of two feet and six inches. The 750 model gives you a manageable length that will enable you to develop your experience with a speargun and will excel at short distances such as around caves and rock canyons. Takes a 14-inch rubber (1 included)
The ZAP 1000 is the middle speargun of the three in the range for sale, and it’s our best selling size.
Where the 750 is just two feet and six inches in length, the ZAP 1000 is a foot longer at three feet and six inches. This increased size makes the speargun ideally suited as more of a general purpose spearfishing gun. Takes an 18-inch rubber (1 included)
- Fluoro colour butt, quality trigger mechanism, and stainless steel shaft combine to form a robust speargun that will last.
- The gun is durable in saltwater conditions because it’s construction incorporates a stainless steel shaft and quality trigger mechanism.
- A bonus is ease of finding the gun in deep water, as it features an eye-catching black and yellow style.
- 5/16 diameter size stainless steel spear shaft provides better impact and speed through the saltwater. At 5/16 inch diameter, it’s also quite robust.
You get superb performance, longevity, and value for money when you invest in the Undersee ZAP Speargun. Order your recreational speargun today and enjoy the sport of spearfishing.