Rapala Peto Lure Xrap Series Fishing Lures
The Rapala X-rap Peto is a stunning looking hybrid fishing lure with a brilliant design that is set to ignite the Barra and Cod fans with new inspiration. Flathead anglers in search of the meter plus holy flathead grail will also be licking their lips and prepping their kit in anticipation.
The Rapala Peto lure for sale now is a very special looking hybrid in the X-Rap Series. It’s a Rapala, so the first thing you will notice is that is looks stunning. The second thing you will notice is the hybrids hard body front end with a PVC paddle tail rear. The swim is so enticing, you’ll bite it yourself.
The Peto is a slow sinking, 83 gram heavy weight, set to lure extra large Murray Cod, Salt and fresh water Barra and the biggest ever Flathead from their watery hides in the shallows. The Peto runs at a depth of half, to 1 meter and works brilliantly in the shallow stuff.
At 200mm in length, this is a big fishing lure for the inshore waters. You can expect that Mulloway anglers will be very keen to cast it in there favourite big Jew holes in the off chance they’re looking up to the surface for a feed.
There are a few colour designs, so there is a Rapala Peto or two that will be perfect in your neck of the woods, for your application. There is a bonus tail supplied with your purchase too in case the first tail encounters any mishaps.
The stainless, 6 point tail locking system is very secure, and changes are fast and easy. The slow wobble is very enticing and the lure can be retrieved fast, slow or somewhere in between, depending on conditions and target. Two VMC Coastal Black 2/0 Treble hooks provide a secure hook-up.
Grab a couple of Rapala X-rap Peto lures now and cast at monsters of the shallows.
Features and Specifications
- Model: XRPT20 Fishing Lure
- Type: Hybrid. ABS Body with Soft PVC Tail with 6-Point Stainless Plate Tail Locking System
- Working Depth: 0.5-1 m
- Buoyancy: Slow sink with wide action when retrieved
- Length: 20cm
- Weight: 83g
- Hooks: Coastal Black Trebles (2)x 2/0 size
- Action: Wide Tail-Kicking with Body Roll
- Tail is firmly secured
- Spare Tail included.
- Suitable for freshwater or saltwater fishing for murray cod, barramundi, huge metre plus flathead, queenfish and more.
- Brilliant in shallow water.
- Ideal for hunting large inshore predators in the salt and freshwater.
- Plenty of casting weight so you can fish up a class in order to manage a larger class of fish.
- The wobble action is very enticing, with the PVC tail irresistible to fish. Being able to vary speeds yet achieve peak action makes it particularly versatile.
The Rapala Peto Lure is a must have for any angler looking to target a larger class of inshore fish. The Innovative hybrid is beautifully designed and built to handle the toughest battles with Australia’s most icon fish.