Rapala Braid scissors
Braided fishing line is notoriously hard to cut, so it can be a real pain when trying to re-rig and all you have available is that half blunt bait knife. This has seen braid scissors become more common place as braid line has become more popular, with the Rapala Braid Scissors being one of the most popular.
Features and Specifications
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and heavy duty plastic construction
- Serrated cutting edge on one blade to hold and cut braided line
- Oversized finger holes
- Suitable for cutting braid and nylon lines
- Compact and light weight
- Considered essential for those who fish with braided fishing line, the Rapala Braid Scissors will make short work of all those rigging tasks, effortlessly cutting through your braided fishing line. Not only useful for braid, the Rapala Braid Scissors are also suitable for cutting through nylon and fluorocarbon leaders, trimming those tags nice and close to the knot for the best casting distance.
- The oversize finger holes allow those with burly fingers to use the Rapala Braid Scissors without struggling to fit them onto their fingers, while the stainless steel blades and black plastic construction ensures that these scissors will last the distance ready to be used when needed.
Throw a pair of great value Rapala Braid Scissors in your cart today and stop struggling with your braid leader rigging tasks.