Hurricane Slam 47 Fishing Lure for bream, bass, lake and river fishing
Hailing from lure designer Peter Nord of East Gippsland, Victoria, Hurricane Lures design top shelf lures for the pros, for Australian conditions and great Aussie fish. They have made a name for themselves amongst Bream anglers and the Bream circuit pros in particular. Their success in the water under tournament conditions has made them a must have for all serious anglers. The Hurricane Slam 47 Fishing Lure is an incredibly versatile model as it swims deep and attracts a wide variety of fish. Designed by tournament Bream angler Peter Nord, the Slam 47 Lure is not just about Bream. If it swims inshore, it’ll chew it with relish.
At 47mm, swimming to a depth of up to 4 meters, there is a huge range of colours, and they will attract the likes of Bream, Flathead, Perch, Bass, Tailor, Salmon, Jacks and more. With such a variety of fish on its hit list, you simply must have a selection Of Slam 47 lures in your kit if you can afford to do so. Salt or fresh, there a few scaly predators that won’t slam a Hurricane Slam 47 fishing lure.
Use a slow roll or twitch and pause. Mix it up depending on conditions or target. Hit the shallows for Flathead in about a meter of water and stir the mud up to attract big targets from a distance.
The Hurricane Slam 47 Fishing Lure for sale now is easy to use, and at just under 6 grams, a delight to cast on braid and light mono. The profile delivers an action that not only attracts an interested fish, it ensures it makes it angry enough to bite hard first and ask questions later. Grab yourself one or a selection now and beat the rush on this very popular bream lure.
Features and Specifications
- Length: 47mm
- Weight: 5.7 grams
- Diving Depth: 0.5 to 4 meters
- Buoyancy: Floating/suspended
- Retrieve: Works best with Roll or Twitch
- Suitable For Bream, Bass, lake and river fishing
Note: Images are for illustration of range only. Choose which colour you wish to purchase when ordering. Also note that the model name is Slam 47 (so no, you don’t get 47 lures you get 1 only for our listed price).
- Excellent depth range adds versatility – Hurricane Slam Lures will dive from half a metre right down to around 4 metres in the water column.
- Easy to work. Ideal for all anglers from tournament Pros to weekend danglers.
- Top shelf materials and construction ensures a longer working life.
- As the Slam 47 Lure Can be worked at a depth of up to 4 meters. Brilliant for when the Bream hand deep in the winter.
- Designed by Angler Peter Nord for Australian conditions and Australian fish.
If you fish the inshore grounds and you don’t have a section of Hurricane Slam 47 lures in your kit, your missing prize fish. These lures are super popular and the shelves thin quickly. Do yourself a favour and stock up now.